Dangerous.. Rahim Wagner declares disobedience, controls Rostov and threatens to go to Moscow while the army is moving
The commander of the Russian Wagner Group, Yevgeny Prigozhin, confirmed, on Saturday morning, that he had entered the general headquarters of the Russian Army Command in the city of. Rostov, which is a major center for the Russian attack on Ukraine, and has taken control of military sites, including an airport.
“We are at headquarters,” Prigozhin said in a video posted on Telegram as men in military fatigues walked behind him. General, it’s 7:30 in the morning… Military sites in Rostov are under control, including the airport,” according to AFP.
Prigozhin said: We are located in the command center of the southern region and have taken control of the military facilities and the airport in Rostov. Pointing out that all military sites in Rostov are under the control of his forces, and considered that what is happening “does not hinder the special operation in Ukraine.”
Prigozhin demanded that Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu and Chief of Staff Valery Gerasimov meet him in the city. He threatened that he would go to Moscow if they did not come to meet him.
And Prigozhin had confirmed in a previous video his intention to overthrow the Minister of Defense and the Chief of Staff, who accused her of giving orders. By bombing his forces and sacrificing tens of thousands of men in Ukraine.
Security and military agencies deal with disobedience
Meanwhile, the security and military agencies are dealing with a call for armed insurrection launched by the founder of the private military group, “Wagner”. By claiming that his forces were bombed by the Russian army, which the latter denied.
And the statement of the Russian Ministry of Defense stated that “all messages and video clips that spread on social networks are attributed to Yevgeny. Prigozhin, founder of the Wagner Group, about a “blow by the Russian Ministry of Defense” to the rear camps of “Wagner” that does not correspond to reality and is a media provocation.
The Russian Ministry of Defense denied the validity of the allegations spread on social networks, attributed to the founder of the private military company “Wagner”.
The ministry’s statement read: “All the messages and video clips that circulated on social networks and attributed to Yevgeny Prigozhin. About a “strike launched by the Russian Ministry of Defense” on the rear camps of the private military company “Wagner” that does not correspond to reality and is a media provocation.
The Ministry of Defense also confirmed that the Russian forces continue to carry out combat missions on the line of contact with the Ukrainian army in the area of the special operation.
Russian media described a video published by the founder of the “Wagner” military company, Yevgeny Prigozhin, about his members being attacked as a vulgar play.
Prigozhin published a video, and it was circulated on social media, in which he claimed that the “Wagner” forces had been subjected to a “strike from the Russian forces.” And a number of deaths.”
And the statement of the Public Relations Center of the Russian Federal Security Service said today, Saturday, that: “All information that was published through . Social communication in the name of Prigozhin about the occurrence of missile attacks by the Russian Ministry of Defense on the units. The background to the Wagner forces is not realistic and is a media provocation.”
The commander of the special military operation forces, Gen. Sergey Surovkin, urged the Wagner leadership to stop. About the accusations he made, he said, “You cannot serve the interests of the enemy at this difficult time for the country…” calling on him to “obey the will and order of the President of the Russian Federation.”
At the same time, the deputy chief of the Russian General Staff, Lieutenant General Vladimir Alexeyev, warned the “Wagner” group. than to deal a blow to the reputation of Russia and the Russian Armed Forces
Criminal case against Prigogine
The Kremlin revealed that the Russian Prosecutor General, Igor Krasnov, briefed President Vladimir Putin on the merits. The criminal case of attempting to organize an armed rebellion and informed him of the legality of the measures taken.
Dmitry Peskov, the press secretary of the Russian president, said, “The Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation, Krasnov, . Putin reported on the context of initiating a criminal case in connection with an attempt to organize an armed rebellion.”
Peskov added that the head of the prosecutor’s office also informed the president of the legality of opening such a criminal case.
Earlier today, the Russian Federal Security Service confirmed that the statements and behavior of the founder of the “Wagner” military company, Yevgeny. Prigozhin is a call for armed civil strife and a stab in the back for Russian soldiers fighting pro-fascist forces.
The leaders of the Russian army are calling on “Wagner” to obey the will of President Vladimir Putin
Prominent military leaders in the Russian army urged the Wagner Group to stop harming the reputation of Russia and its army. And comply with the will of President Vladimir Putin.
The commander of the special military operation forces, General Sergey Surovkin, said in a video recording released by military correspondent Andrei. Rudenko on “Telegram”: “I appeal to the leadership, commanders and fighters of the Wagner PMC. We have crossed a difficult and complicated path together. We fought together, and we took risks. We suffered losses, and we won. We are of the same blood, we are warriors. I urge you to stop, the enemy is only waiting for the internal political situation in our country to worsen. You cannot serve the interests of the enemy in this difficult time for the country.”
He added: “Before it is too late, it is necessary, it is necessary to do this – to obey the will and order of the elected President of the Russian Federation. From all walks of life. Stop the convoys, and return them to their permanent deployment points and areas of concentration,” he said, calling for a solution. All problems “only peacefully, under the leadership of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.”
At the same time, the Deputy Chief of the Russian Staff, Lieutenant General Vladimir Alexeyev, addressed the “Wagner” group, warning of a directive. A blow to the reputation of Russia and the Russian Armed Forces.
Federal Security calls on the “Wagner” fighters to take measures to arrest Prigozhin
The Russian Federal Security Service confirmed that the statements and behavior of the founder of the “Wagner” military company, Yevgeny Prigozhin, represent an invitation. For armed civil strife and a stab in the back for Russian soldiers fighting pro-fascist forces.
The statement of the Public Relations Center of the Russian Federal Security Service said today, Saturday: “Prigozhin’s statements and actions are in fact . Calls for the start of an armed civil conflict on the territory of the Russian Federation, which is a stab in the back for Russian soldiers fighting pro-fascist Ukrainian forces.”
The statement of the Russian Federal Security Service stated that it urges the fighters of the “Wagner” military company to disobey. Prigogine orders and takes all measures and actions to arrest him.
He added, “We call on the fighters of the private military company, Wagner, not to make irreversible mistakes, and to stop . Any violent actions against the Russian people, not obeying the criminal and treacherous orders of Prigozhin, and taking measures to arrest him.”
The statement added that the Russian army continues to carry out combat missions on the lines of contact with the Ukrainian forces. In the special military operation area.
Armored vehicles and tanks in front of the headquarters of the Southern Military Command in Rostov, after the founder of “Wagner” called for insurrection
Communication sites and “Telegram” channels published a video of armored vehicles and tanks lining up in the vicinity. The building of the Russian Defense Ministry branch in Rostov, southwestern Russia.
The sources reported that unidentified persons in military camouflage uniforms surrounded the headquarters of the southern military region, the main headquarters of the Ministry of Interior, and the city administration building.
This news comes in light of the Russian security and military dealings with a call for armed disobedience launched by the founder. The private military group “Wagner” claimed that his forces were bombed by the Russian army, which the latter denied.