The UAE EDGE Group and the Brazilian Navy signed a strategic partnership and cooperation agreement to develop long-range anti-ship missiles.
The agreement was signed in the presence of His Excellency Reem Ibrahim Al Hashemi, United Arab Emirates. Minister of State for International Cooperation, His Excellency Saleh Ahmed Al Suwaidi, United Arab Emirates, Ambassador of Brazil to Brazil, Mansour Al Mulla, Managing Director and CEO of EDGE, and several dignitaries from the Brazilian Navy led by Admiral José Augusto Vieira da Cunha de Menezes, at a ceremony It was held to celebrate the Brazilian Navy Remembrance Day in Brasilia.
The agreement will see EDGE become a strategic partner of the Brazilian Navy by jointly investing in the development of long-range anti-ship missiles, as well as providing advanced solutions, such as anti-jamming technology, developed by EDGE in the UAE. The Brazilian Navy will also use its fleet to support a full test program for the new missiles.
UAE EDGE Company
EDGE is an Emirati technology company that specializes in developing and providing information and communication technology solutions. The company was established in 2014 and is headquartered in Dubai.
EDGE develops advanced technology solutions in multiple fields, including cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, military technology, communications, aerospace, maritime, homeland security, marine technology, robotics and artificial intelligence, advanced manufacturing technologies, and more.
EDGE is made up of a group of subsidiaries and partnerships, and includes some well-known companies such as Techno Brains, Crystal Group, Biomatrics, Halcon, and others. EDGE seeks to consolidate its technological and innovative capabilities to meet the diverse needs of the global market.
EDGE aims to position the UAE as a hub for technological innovation and to promote sustainable development. The company is committed to recruiting local talent and developing the capabilities of Emirati youth in the field of technology and engineering.
In short, EDGE is a leading Emirati technology company that aims to develop and provide ICT solutions in multiple fields and to promote innovation and development in the UAE.
EDGE operates in a wide range of technological and military fields, and has a diversified portfolio of products and solutions. Here are some of the notable products offered by the company:
1. Cyber Security: EDGE provides advanced solutions in the field of cyber security to protect systems, networks and data from electronic threats.
2. Artificial Intelligence and Big Analytics: EDGE provides innovative solutions in artificial intelligence and big data analytics to leverage data and extract valuable insights.
3. Military Technology: EDGE is engaged in the development of military technology, including defense systems, smart weapons, military vehicles, optical and electro-optical sensing, and others.
4. Communications and Networks: EDGE provides advanced solutions in the field of communications and networks, including the development of satellite communication systems, wireless networking technologies, telephony, and others.
5. Aerospace: EDGE operates in the aerospace industry, developing unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), air sensing systems, satellite navigation systems, and other space technologies.
6. Marine: EDGE provides specialized solutions to the marine industry, including the development of marine safety systems, unmanned marine vehicles, marine sensing technologies, and more.
These are just a few of the products and solutions that EDGE offers. The company is constantly developing and innovating new products to meet the demands of the market and customers in a variety of industries and sectors.