Germany is preparing a new military aid package for Ukraine. The official website of the German government has updated the list of weapons for Ukraine. This includes tanks, anti-aircraft missile systems, air defense systems, drones, and so on.
Today, Tuesday, May 23, Germany has updated the list of weapons that will be delivered to Ukraine and are being prepared for shipment. Germany is preparing to transfer the following equipment to the Armed Forces of Ukraine:
• 110 Leopard 1A5 tanks and ammunition;
• 20 Marder infantry fighting vehicles and ammunition;
• 6 IRIS-T SLM air defense missile systems;
• 12 IRIS-T SLS launchers and missiles;
• 7 TRML-4D radars;
• 18 Gepard anti-aircraft self-propelled launchers;
• 26,350 155 mm artillery ammunition;
• 5 Bieber Bridge launchers;
• 71 drones;
• 121 unmanned reconnaissance aircraft;
• 10 ground drones;
• 40 ground radars;
• 1 satcom monitoring system;
• 12 M1070 Oshkosh tractors;
• 30 tank trucks;
• 2,000 portable lighting systems;
• 13 ambulances;
• 100 MG5 machine guns;
• 100 MGW grenade launchers.
The most interesting thing here is the IRIS-T SLS launchers. It is also worth noting that 110 Leopard 1A5 tanks will not be transferred by Germany alone, but jointly with Denmark. Deliveries are scheduled to begin in the coming weeks.